Just a quick post to let readers know that I will be teaching the “Small Business Bankruptcy“ portion of the March 3 “Consumer and Small Business Bankruptcy 2010“ seminar at the Practicing Law Institute (PLI) in New York City.
Here are the topics I’ll be covering:
- Eligibility for filing as a small business case
- Reporting requirements and deadlines
- Cash collateral, lease assumption and Chapter 11 issues
- Plan and disclosure statement
Additional topics to be covered at the all-day seminar include:
- Chapter Selection/Eligibility/Means Testing
- Creditor Issues
- U.S. Trustee Issues/341 Meetings
- Post-BAPCPA Case Roundup
If you’re seeking New York business bankruptcy help, please contact me for a free initial consultation and I’ll be happy to share the benefit of my 30 years of New York business bankruptcy experience to help you navigate the process and get the full benefit and protection of the bankruptcy laws if you need them.
EMAIL Bruce Weiner
(718) 855-6840 (Local)
(866) 402-8476 (Toll Free)
Fax (718) 625-1966