Faculty: Gabriel Del Virginia, Law Offices of Gabriel Del Virginia; Todd Duffy,DuffyAmedeo LLC; Bruce Weiner, Rosenberg, Musson & Weiner LLP;
During this period of rising interest rates, burdensome student loan and credit card debt, rising prices and the threat of inflation, it is more important than ever for attorneys to know the basics of consumer bankruptcy law and how they can protect their clients and their assets. Topics discussed include:
- Conducting the client meeting;
- Deciding whether Bankruptcy is the proper option for your client;
- Evaluating which Chapter to file for Bankruptcy under;
- Satisfying the Attorney’s responsibilities;
- Satisfying the “”means test””
For more information, please click on the button below.